The best part of a concert is when all the lights go out and everyone knowS the band you have been waiting ages to see is about to come on AND EVERYONE STARTS CHANTING AND THEN THE MUSIC STARTS AND EVERYONE SCREAMS and that’s what I live for
(Hello fair anonymous human!
Ah, yes, the kissing. With tongues. Sea Bear knows a bit about this, and will be very glad to teach you and give tips!
- Firstly, make sure your breath is a-ok! Have a mint, some fruity gum, something. And drink some water so your lips are kissable and hydrated. Have some lip balm or chapstick handy? Put it on!
- Set the mood! Maybe have some music in the background? This step is optional, but going the extra mile earns you a smile or two from whoever you are kissing.
- Go slowly. If it’s your first time doing this kind of kissing, it can be scary. Don’t be afraid to lengthen out the normal kisses, and just part your mouths a little bit from there.
- From the last step, there are many wonderful (and wonderfully complicated) things you can do with your open mouth kiss, once you’ve got it. Sea Bear’s going to give you the basics, for now. Try going in a circular motion with your tongue, swirl it around your partner’s tongue, or vice versa. They’ll end up taking hints from you if you give them.
- Breathe! Breathing is important!!!!!
Sea Bear hopes you and all babies who read this enjoy their kissing! Unless you don’t like kissing, in which case, that is perfectly okay and Sea Bear wishes you all happiness!)
do u ever have that default username that you always use and if a site already has it taken youre like . speechless